Detailing Express's Foam Cannon is designed to be used with Detailing Express Ceramic Purp Foam Shampoo, and a variety of Detailing Express's ready-to-use products.
• Min-max pressure - 870-3190 psi
• Min-max flow - 1.3 - 5.3 gpm
• Max water temp - 140 degrees F.
• Read all safety precautions before using Detailing Express's Foam Cannon
• Do not use any soap/detergents/chemicals that contain particles as they can damage the strainer and potentially cause the Detailing Express's Foam Cannon to fail to operate as designed.
• Follow all directions and safety requirements of the pressure washer that will be used with Detailing Express's Foam Cannon.
• Only use with fresh or deionized water. Failure to follow all safety precautions and directions may cause damage or injury.
• Detailing Express's is not responsible for any loss, damage, or injury arising from improper use, failure to follow directions, failure to use safety precautions or any alterations
Important: When completed, it is important that Detailing Express's Foam Cannon be properly cleaned. Rinse with clean water to remove all soap from the strainer, filter, and nozzle system. It is recommended that you remove the tank, pull the trigger on the pressure washer sprayer to allow clean water to completely remove all soap from the strainer, the filter, and nozzle system.